The 22nd Annual Annual Latino Expo & Dios de los Muertos Festival will take place on Saturday, October 27 at the Panorama Mall in Panorama City. The Latino Expo is a high profile marketing opportunity that delivers one-on-one access to the diversity and buying power of nearly 15,000 consumers.
Join national, regional, and local companies while interacting with one of the fastest growing Latino Markets in the United States.
With more than 15,000 attendees last year, the Latino Expo is recognized as the largest Latino consumer outreach event in the Southland. Be one of the many exhibitors displaying products and services to the San Fernando Valley Latino community.
Whether you are sponsoring the event, or simply buying a booth, secure your participation as soon as possible, as this event will sell out. Click here to reserve online today.
For additional information, call the Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce at (818) 989-0300.
What better way to market your business than to 15,000 potential customers in one place in one day!
• Exhibitors receive one draped 6' x 30" exhibit table with two chairs.
This is a table top exhibit. Your space is confined to your table top area.
Exhibitor Table Pricing
• Exhibit space - Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce Member: $395;
• Exhibit space - Non-Member: $495;
• After September 28, add $50 to the booth prices listed above.
• Electrical: $25 per outlet
• Floor Graphics: Draw more attention to your exhibit with Floor Graphics. Exhibitors pay only $95 per floor graphics (an $80 discount)